Thanks for checking out the Yahoo Mail app—the best email app to organize your Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, AOL and Yahoo mailboxes. Whether you need a clutter-free mailbox, added customization, different views for deals, receipts, and attachments, or even more storage, we’ve got you covered.
Yahoo Mail 6.1.4 Features
- Go forth and unsubscribe from the spam and junk mail you don’t want to see in your inbox. Yahoo Mail shows all the mailing lists you’re subscribed to on one screen and makes it easy to opt-out in one tap.
- Looking for that one doc from that one person? Or, a photo from brunch three Sundays ago? Don’t panic, It’s right here. See all of your photos and files attachments in one easy view.
- Your inbox, your vibe. Customize the bottom nav bar with the folders and views you care about most. Then, pick custom sounds, themes, swipes to add your own flavor and unboring your inbox.
- Travel stress-free. This view keeps all of your flight information in one organized spot. Smart Updates, from gate changes to delays and cancellations, will instantly appear in the app, so once you check in—you can check waaaaaay out.
- Expires today? Challenge accepted. See the deals from your inbox in one quick view or enable location permissions to see a map of deals near you and get notified in real-time as you walk into your favorite stores.
- Win at groceries, every time. Add your grocery store loyalty cards to save coupons that will automatically get applied at checkout. To save even more, see all the deals in your area and save them to your shopping list.
Download Yahoo Mail Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
- New navigation bar: find what you need faster–all within thumb’s reach! Now you can access all your folders and views along the bottom in what we call the “Joy Bar”, which you can customize for your needs.
- Folders: tap the “Inbox” tab in the bottom navigation to switch between Sent, Drafts, Trash, Spam, & your other folders.
- Compose & Search have moved to the top right
- Account info: tap your profile icon on the top left to add, manage, or switch between your email accounts.