Where Shadows Slumber is a mobile adventure puzzle game that takes place in a world that has been plunged into darkness. You will guide Obe, an old man who discovers a mysterious lantern in the forest, on one last journey.
The only tools at your disposal are your wits and the chaotic nature of the universe. Anything that is not touched by light has the freedom to change. This governing principle will be your guide in the darkness, but also your undoing. After all, if you are not touched by the light, you have the freedom to change as well.
Where Shadows Slumber 1.0.13 Features
- Easy to learn touch controls let you explore a mystical world from the moment you start playing.
- Deep, mind bending puzzles using an innovative mechanic never seen before.
- Eight different worlds, each with their own personality and secrets.
- A riveting story unfolds as you play, taking you on a journey at the end of Obe’s life.
- Designed for both phones and tablets, the game can be played in portrait mode on any mobile device.
- We recommend using headphones to get the full audio experience.
- This is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases. Pay once and get the full game!
- No persistent Internet connection required to play
Download Where Shadows Slumber Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
How to install Where Shadows Slumber 1.0.13 Cache
- Download and Install Apk
- Extract and copy folder “com.gamerevenant.whereshadowsslumber” to “Android/Obb/”
- Play and enjoy it
- Reordered the Levels in World 1 for a better first time user experience.
- Draggable platforms are now locked whenever Obe is standing on them. (Some puzzles have been redesigned to accommodate this design change)
- The game now appears as “Where Shadows Slumber” on your device instead of “Shadows.”
- Assorted bug fixes, aesthetic improvements and tiny puzzle redesigns