Have you ever wanted to keep your device’s screen on longer than normal? Want to make your screen go to max brightness when you are using navigation or viewing your vacation photos? With Wakey, you can keep your screen on as long as you like.
Wakey keeps your screen on, on your terms – make the screen really bright, dim, or even completely dark – but the phone’s still awake and working. Wakey can also be set to keep your screen on when certain apps or games are active, or when the device is charging, or even when you are looking at the device.
Wakey is battery friendly – it will keep the screen awake only when you need it. You can enable it manually with the big bulb right in the app at any time, and tap it again or use the notification to disable it.
Wakey 6.3.4 Features
- FaceWake Keep your screen awake as long as you are looking at it.
- AppWake Automatically keep your screen awake when certain apps are in the foreground.
- ChargeWake Automatically keep your screen awake when it’s charging.
- Tasker Plugin You can use Tasker or Locale to customize Wakey more than ever! Set Wakey to react to whatever triggers Tasker supports. Night-time browsing? Set the screen to remain on & dim. Using nav during the day? Set the screen on full brightness. You now have more control than ever!
Download Wakey Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
- Long time, no see! Sorry for the lack of updates – I know there are issues that need to be addressed, and I will be getting back to work on making Wakey better. This update is to fix a crash that some users are seeing on start up. I will be working on issues with AppWake next. Thanks for your patience and feedback!