Trekarta (former MapTrek) is designed for hiking, geocaching, off-roading, cycling, boating and all other outdoor activities. It uses offline maps so you do not need to have internet connection. You can easily import places and tracks from GPX and KML data formats or create places in application and share them to others. It lets you write the track of your journey, even in background, so you will never get lost and be able later see where you’ve been.
Trekarta 2019.09 Features
- Special hiking activity mode emphasises paths and tracks on map. It visualizes path difficulty and visibility and displays hiking routes. It also displays special OSMC symbols that help you identify desired route.
- Skiing activity mode displays clean winter map with mostly all skiing activities: downhill, nordic, hiking and touring. As a bonus freestyle snow-boarding, skating and sleighing areas are displayed.
- Unpaved, dirt, winter and ice roads are specially visualized. 4wd only roads have specific marking. Fords are displayed on all roads, even primary.
- Places can be easily imported from GPX and KML files or can be created within application. You can navigate to places and share them with others.
- Trekarta is designed to record tracks of your journey. Simply press a button when you start and press it once more when you finish. You can quit the application if you do not need to look at the map, the track will be recorded in the background.
Download Trekarta Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
- Simplified night map theme designed to make long night journeys more comfortable.
- Map legend that adjusts to selected activity and map kind.
- Forest and field roads are now classified by smoothness.
- New amenities: boat rental, amusement center, archaeological site, beach resort, sauna, shower, ferry terminal.
- Many amendments to map style