Discover Ticket To Ride, the digital adaptation of the famous Ticket To Ride board game.
Don’t hang about on the platform – board the train and set off on a railway adventure like no other. Collect wagons to take control of the railways connecting the various cities of the United States of America and relive the golden age of the first railroads. Continue the adventure in other countries using the various maps available in the store, including Europe, India, Asia, Germany, and the new United Kingdom expansion. Now you can create your own railway network by connecting cities across the world.
Ticket to Ride 2.6.5 Features
- The original USA board from Alan R. Moon’s Ticket To Ride in high resolution.
- 9 additional maps and 2 mini-expansions (with 2 game variations each) are sold in the in-game store, each with their own special characteristics:
- Single-player mode: play against 1 to 4 AI opponents.
- Multiplayer mode
- Asynchronous online games (Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G) against other players on all types of smartphones and tablets, as well as on computers.
- A unique online community with tens of thousands of players available 24 hours a day!
- Pass and Play Mode: up to 5 players on one screen and the option of adding AI (bots).
- Cross-platform play: challenge players around the world on different platforms and operating systems
- Tutorial to quickly familiarize you with the game.
- Pop-up help during the game to help you get to know all the subtleties of the various boards and game rules.
- Ranking of the best online and single-player players (best scores).
Download Ticket to Ride Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
How to install Ticket to Ride 2.6.5 Cache
- Download and Install Apk
- Extract and copy folder “com.daysofwonder.tt.android” to “Android/Obb/”
- Play and enjoy it
- Fixed parameters saving
- Removed the “It’s your turn” message
- New tutorial
- Improved gameplay on United Kingdom on Android TV
- Display remaining tracks when placing tracks on France
- Backward compatibility improvements
- Added support for screen ratio 18:9