Three Kingdoms: The Last Warlord is a turn-based lord-playing strategy game developed by the Chengdu Longyou Studio. The studio created this game world set in the period of the Three Kingdoms mainly based on people’s opinions on other games set in that period. The game is very detailed in depicting the differences between various cities and also the abilities and features of the military officers. The game also applies an appealing battle system in which weather, landforms, and many other factors will influence the result of each battle.
The Last Warlord 0.9.4.2386 Features
- Over 1,300 officers are available (including those recorded in historical books and novels).
- Officers’ abilties are distinguished in detail.
- Officers are distinguish by over 100 unique features.
- Almost 100 verified precious items appear in the game world.
- Almost 60 cities of different styles and hundreds of features of cities are available.
- A techs research system with rich content runs through and supports the whole game.
- Six major basic arms and more than ten special arms constitute a rich arms system.
- Ultra abundant official positions.
- A marriage system dicided by you and a humanized child training and inheritance system.
- Various natural phenomena and disasters simulate the disastrous period of the Three Kingdoms.
- Merchants, seer, celebrities, famous doctors, craftsmen, blacksmiths and swordsmen wander around and visit you.
Download The Last Warlord Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
How to install The Last Warlord 0.9.4.2386 Cache
- Download and Install Apk
- Extract and copy folder “com.longyoug.hmby” to “Android/Obb/”
- Play and enjoy it
- Updated background music overall. Added varied BGM as the both sides force differs in battle.
- Added Trustee func that will run game automatically. Could re-select force and continue game when exit.