The Battle of Polytopia has begun. Lead your civilization into war in this 3D turn-based strategy game. Adventure into this world of blocks: explore, gather resources, farm, mine ore… Build an empire of epic proportions, train your warriors and send them to fight with armies of other civilizations.
A new take on the classic strategy 4X game with beautiful low poly pixel art.
Pick between different tribes to raise your civilization upon, each one with one technology unlocked from the start.
An epic turn-based empire builder of auto generated maps made of blocks where you will have to think and fight on every turn. Every game will be a new experience with unlimited replay value.
The Battle of Polytopia 1.0 Features
- Take your clan from a tiny village to a powerful kingdom. Grow your city population by farming, fishing and mining in order to generate income to spend on warriors, to build new structures that provide advantages or to research new technologies.
- Leveling up your cities as they grow will give you different options: to expand your realm borders, to increase it´s population, to generate more income, to erect walls, to build gardens or to train powerful warriors.
- Use a warrior to discover small villages hidden in the fog, conquer them and they will become a new town for your kingdom. But beware, the more cities added to your empire the higher the cost of technological research will be.
- High tier technologies will unlock new units that can even heal your troops.
- Ruins of an ancient civilization will pop up on the map and will provide you with more population for your civilization or technologies to develop further your warfare units and civil constructions.
Download The Battle of Polytopia Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
- A royal makeover of the design to celebrate the new Polytopia Logo.
- Quality of life stuff drizzled all over the place
- “Pick Random Tribe” magic button!
- Support for looong (18:9 ratio) devices.
- Complete removal of the old multiplayer server so old black and white icon games are now gone.