With 20 millions of downloads worldwide Real Drift Car Racing is the most realistic drift racing game on mobile devices, and yet easy to control and fun to play thanks to an innovative drift helper. Get ready to drive high performance cars (turbo or naturally aspirated) and make them drift at high speed in tracks designed specifically for drift racing. Improve your racing and drifting skills and earn virtual money to tune and customize your car. Race to battle the world record of the leaderboard or just for fun in the free-ride mode.
Real Drift Car Racing Lite 5.0.2 Features
- The most realistic drift racing game on mobile devices;
- Customizable difficulty: from total novice to professional drifter;
- Extensive customization options: change body color, body vinyl, rims model, rims color and tire signature;
- Extensive tuning options: increase engine power, add a turbo, change handling settings (weight distribution, camber angle etc.), change gear ratios and shift speed;
- Photo mode to share your coolest drifts with your friends;
- Realistic simulation of all aspect (engine, drivetrain, tires, etc.) of the car;
- Specific engine sound for every car with turbo whistle and blow off valve;
- Backfire effects with sounds;
- Accurate points calculation: earn points by drifting at high speed, at high drift angle and, by light touching walls during a drift;
- Online and local leaderboard to challenge your friends and people all over the world;
- Big training track to improve your drifting and racing skills;
- Cool dubstep soundtrack by Liquid Stranger and Simplify Recordings.
- Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices
Download Real Drift Car Racing Lite Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
- fixed an issue that prevented correct saving of suspensions height tuning;
- fixed an issue in turbo selection (disabling turbo was not correctly reported in race);
- fixed an issue that was causing lags on some devices;
- fixed an issue that was causing a memory leak;
- improved control selection;
- improved career selection panel;
- increased points factor to make it easier to earn points