PUBG MOBILE LITE is here! Built with Unreal Engine 4, this version of PUBG MOBILE is compatible with even more devices and optimized for devices with less RAM without compromising the gameplay experience that has attracted millions of fans around the world. PUBG MOBILE LITE features a smaller map made for 60 players, which means a faster-paced game that still keeps the traditional PUBG style of play!
PUBG MOBILE LITE 0.14.1 Features
- 60 players parachute onto a graphically rich 2×2 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to scavenge for their own weapons, vehicles, and supplies, while battling it out in an ever-shrinking play zone to be the last player standing. Get ready to land, and do whatever it takes to survive.. This Is Battle Royale!
- The powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates a jaw-dropping visual experience with stunning detail, realistic gameplay effects and a massive HD map, perfect for Battle Royale. Immerse yourself in the world as you play with high-quality audio and rich 3D sound effects.
- Invite and team up with your friends to coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and set up the perfect ambush for your enemies.
- Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms ensure a fun and fair environment for all PUBG MOBILE LITE players.
Download PUBG MOBILE LITE Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
How to install PUBG MOBILE LITE 0.14.1 Cache
- Download and Install Apk
- Extract and copy folder “com.tencent.iglite” to “Android/Obb/”
- Play and enjoy it
- LITE exclusive map: Golden Woods!
- New Season starts on 1 Oct!
- Achievement System: Complete designated missions to unlock achievements!
- Title System: Show your skills to the community with fancy titles!
- New Game Mode: Firefight: War Mode of RPG-7
- New Firearms: PP-19, QBZ, QBU
- New Vehicle: UAZ
- Fixed the sorting issue under the event interface.
- Fixed display bugs in some maps.