In contrast, privacy sensitive features are disabled by default in Privacy Browser. If one of these technologies is required for a website to function correctly, the user may choose to turn it on for just that visit. Or, they can use domain settings to automatically turn on certain features when entering a specific website and turn them off again when leaving.
Privacy Browser currently uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best when the latest version of WebView is installed (see https://www.stoutner.com/privacy-browser/common-settings/webview/). In the 4.x series, Privacy Browser will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
Privacy Browser 3.2 Features
- Integrated EasyList ad blocking.
- Tor Orbot proxy support.
- SSL certificate pinning.
- Import/export of settings and bookmarks
Download Privacy Browser Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
- Change the default search engine and homepage to Startpage.
- Fix proxying through Orbot on recent versions of WebView.
- Create UltraList.
- Fix a problem with blocklists sometimes blocking the main URL.
- Update Facebook URL modification.
- Fix domain settings problems when navigating history.
- Always disable the screen timeout when watching a full screen video.
- Add touch feedback and make it easier to tap the close and add tab buttons