Award winning indie game studio Kukouri welcomes you to our multi platform mmo: Pixel Worlds! (” Best Indie Game Developer ” Global Mobile Game Awards 2019)
Pixel Worlds is a free to play online mmo sandbox indie game that let’s you create, play, craft and build. Have unique adventures, get gems, play with friends, get friends along the way and collect items to show off! Join millions of other players in this free to play online multi platform MMO sandbox adventure and be a part of the friendly online community.
Pixel Worlds: MMO Sandbox 1.3.61 Features
- Have an adventure! Fight monsters in dungeons and collect items and get gems to farm for your next piece of gear.
- You can crossbreed, farm, grow and combine almost anything in Pixel Worlds. Building blocks, furniture, tools, items, weapons and even clothes.
- While farming you also get gems and collect items. Use them to buy, trade and craft other items
- Economy of Pixel Worlds is run by the players and the community.
- Trade blocks, clothes, gear and other items with players, you decide the price.
- You can also trade worlds that you have created!
- Pixel Worlds is a free to play multiplatform game that you can also play on your MAC/PC.
- Play with friends and use the same account to play free and have an adventure anywhere, anytime in this online MMO!
Download Pixel Worlds: MMO Sandbox Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
- Aliens booster with 65 new items!
- Alien Planet Kit: everything you need for creating an alien world!
- New familiars: Locks and Gems!
- New skin color rings and Alien contact lenses, VIP only!
- New blueprints: Mech Wings and Purple Laser Sword!
- AD Tv: Everyone can watch ads for extra gems, owner get 5 gems per ad!
- Extra PWE slot with an ad!
- Items rarities in inventory.
- New Daily Bonus prizes!
- Lots of fixes and optimisations