Peace, Death! is an arcade simulator with difficulties. In this game, you play as the Reaper working for your boss, Death, in Apocalypse, Inc. You face a challenge: go through a trial period of seven weeks to get a permanent job and advance the interests of your employer.
Peace, Death! 1.5.7 Features
- Features. You need to examine each client’s feature to determine his, her, or its fate. There are more features every day and the game becomes more difficult. Your client holds a pistol? Send him to Hell unless he changes his mind and drops weapons. Is your client a hat-lover? Should you send him to Heaven? No, it’s not that easy! First, take the hat off, and you might see the horns. Being a demon, killer, or an angel are features, too.
- Catastrophes. These are unique events, they’re unexpected and rapid, so Reaper is pressed by time. But you must allocate clients correctly to complete a catastrophe, unlock new clients and increase Death’s influence! Unlucky pirates, bear influenza epidemic in Siberia, fighting for a free soup – these are only some of the catastrophes.
- Events. Each week you will face a new event. The more days you worked, the more events you have. Trainees’ phone calls, safes with smuggled goods, undercover agents of Paradox, kidnappers. They all pose some difficulties but help you to become the best in the biz. Why, you can even cook a soup!
- Theme Days. Each seventh day is a theme day. You’ll choose clients’ fate for a unique soundtrack corresponding to the spirit of the chosen theme. Egypt? Certainly! Mother Russia? Nostrovia! Pirate day? Yo-ho-ho!
- What else? Horsemen tasks, funny clients’ phrases, lots of references and easter eggs, bonuses, penalties, very special clients ó all this will define your future as the Reaper determine the game ending!
Download Peace, Death! Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
- Some hard work to fix the rare freezing bug on some devices;
- Complete the main game to play endless Hand of F and work for FATE;
- Achievements fix;
- There’s no In-Apps now;
- Minor fixes;