Be an oil tycoon miner by managing your oil wells factory and idle profit! The turmoil history starts when you find an oil field in your backyard. You will be developing, purchasing new equipment, erecting new buildings, hiring guards and personnel, making deals with competitors, mining, digging deep, acquiring the skill of stock trading, buying new possessions and many other fun things.
And all that for the sake of digging deep petroleum oil mining and the world energy dominance! Rush in town and get rich together with time and this free incremental game!
9 locations are represented in the release version of this game. A house, a desert, a sea, captured territory, the town, the deep energy space, stock exchange, your island, Siberia, deep underwater station. All of them must be erected by you by digging and mining from the ground up on time.
Players are ranked so you can see how you stack up energy against others Extract oil! Build your energy miner factory empire! Prove that you are the best oil miner in the town! Oil is the black gold energy of our planet – now it’s time for an oil rush turmoil!
Oil Tycoon - Idle Clicker Game 2.11.8 Features
- Automate your incremental workflow to increase your idle income energy
- Get idle cash, start digging deeper even when you are offline
- Profit from a smart investment or two to boost your economy
- Get Reputed and increase your reputation to make more incremental money
- Manage time clicker operations of the company in town
- Prestige feature
- Tap time away in this incremental clicker tap tap energy game
- Rush and distribute oil to different territories
- Awesome cool interactive elements for maximum fun
- First hand simulation for digging deep and becoming an Oil Tycoon
Download Oil Tycoon - Idle Clicker Game Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
- Special deal bug is now fixed