The 2018 season is here, and Home Run Derby is back with more competition, more challenge and more dingers than ever before!
In MLB Home Run Derby 18, you can dominate in your very own Derby competition and swing for the fences against millions of players worldwide.
The only official Home Run Derby Game on Google Play presented by Major League Baseball and the MLBPA. Play genuine bracket-style timed rounds in Single Player and Multiplayer Derby Mode based on the official Derby format.
The Opening Day 2018 update adds a huge range of updates and improvements making Home Run Derby 18 better than ever before…
MLB Home Run Derby 18 7.1.3 Features
- Earn packs and collect cards to unlock and improve your players. Upgrade your stats to be competitive at any level!
- We’re adding all new fan favorite players that have never been in the Derby before throughout the season. Players such as World Series MVP George Springer will be added periodically, and available for a limited time.
- Multiplayer mode has been completely overhauled to be faster paced and more competitive! This “heads up” style of play delivers faster, more intense, and more decisive multiplayer experience, with greater rewards than ever before. Check it out today!
- Now you can play in any of our latest parks including Progressive Field, Nationals Park, Tropicana Field, and even the 2009 Yankee Stadium.
- Every piece of gear can now be upgraded to keep you competitive!
Download MLB Home Run Derby 18 Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
How to install MLB Home Run Derby 18 7.1.3 Cache
- Download and Install Apk
- Extract and copy folder “com.mlb.HomeRunDerby” to “Android/Obb/”
- Play and enjoy it
- New Uniforms! Collect and unlock all of the official MLB Team Uniforms.
- Daily Reward progress and unopened card packs are now saved to cloud data backups.
- Resolved an issue that was causing some users to get stuck at the end of multiplayer games
- Resolved an issue that was causing some users to get stuck during startup.
- Various bug fixes and improvements