With Hermit, you can replace your large native apps with Web-based Lite Apps.
Browse faster, save data, block ads, protect your privacy, browse in Night Mode, Reader View, and customize your Lite Apps with over 20 different settings for every Lite App! All in a 3 MB app.
Hermit 14.4.3 Features
- No Ads. Not even in the Free Version.
- Ad Blocker: Makes all web pages lean, tiny, and beautiful again.
- Popup Blocker: Prevents unsafe and deceptive sites from opening new tabs or vibrating your phone.
- Data Saver Mode: Speeds up browsing by reducing image size.
- Privacy Focused: No ads, no behavior tracking, no personal information collected.
- Phishing and Malware Protection: Hermit blocks any attempts to install native Android apps & integrates Google’s Malware Blocker.
- Incognito Keyboard: Any site URLs you type will be marked private by your keyboard, and not used to personalize auto-completion.
- Scriptlets: Run your own custom extension scripts! In-built support for Google Translate, Lite Pages, QR Code, and many others.
- Reader App: Read Articles from any browser/app using Hermit’s article extraction technology.
- Night Mode: View any web site in Night Mode with a dark background and light text.
- Estimated Reading Time: See how long an article will take to read, and jump to Reader View.
- Multi Window: Use two Lite Apps at once on Android Nougat and above.
- Text Size: Increase/decrease text size to improve legibility.
- Double Back: Ever got stuck because the back button takes you to the same page? Try Hermit’s Double Back feature!
Download Hermit Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
- Tags! Organize your Lite Apps better with tags
- Grid View is now default for everyone, out of Early Access
- Keep Lite Apps in RAM longer
- Open & Install Native Apps: new privacy settings
- Search icon back in the toolbar
- Correctly opens links from notifications
- Fixed some notifications issues