ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound.
ePSXe 2.0.12 Features
It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as save states and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86.
Download ePSXe Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
- Preliminary ported the Pete OGL2 renderer (Thank you master Pete) – A fast phone is required.
- Implemented a new and fast OpenGL2 renderer (less compatible than Pete’s one, but faster)
- Implemented dead zone configuration support in the gamepads and accelerometer
- Resorted the preferences
- Fixed the custom gamepad skins
- Fixed some crashes when re-execute the app
- More misc fixes