Break free from procrastination and distractions, boost self control and stay focused with a digital detox! – a focus lock app for recovering procrastinators.
Like any normal human being you’ve probably grappled at some point with a mixture of procrastination/smartphone addiction. With smartphones making a huge impact on society in the last few years things have changed for better AND worse. Access to anything is at your fingertips, but this makes it hard to concentrate or maintain self control.
Are you experiencing issues with self control? Do you want to stay focused? Would you consider yourself to be a major procrastinator?
That’s why we developed this app – to help curb procrastination, distractions and maintain focus. Detox is a timer/focus lock designed to stop you from messing around on your phone needlessly. It can even be used as a way to give yourself a digital detox. As a bonus you can also uninstall other addictive apps from inside it!
Once you turn on the lock in the app, you won’t be able to use your phone for a period of time – which you can select. The app will monitor your app usage during the period and stop you from using other apps. Plus, the timer keeps going even if you reboot your phone, there’s no way out – No more excuses!
Detox Procrastination Blocker 1.9.1 Features
- An easy to use interface without unnecessary features.
- The timer stops you from using other apps and getting distracted(you can set up to 11 hours for free).
- You can view your timer use history on the History Screen.
- You can also see a calculation of the total time you’ve used the timer in the History Screen for a motivation boost.
- You can handily uninstall other apps from the ‘Uninstall Apps’ screen of the settings page. It also shows you the size, name and package name of your installed apps.
Download Detox Procrastination Blocker Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
- Fixed network issue on 9.0 devices
- Routine library updates
- Small improvements to startup time
- Push notifications ON/OFF switch
- Fixed crashing issue with 7.0+ devices
- Added new share button to main screen
- Added new ‘hard mode’
- Improvements to mute mode
- Ad loading issue fix
- Added new confirmation screen
- Slightly reduced ad placements
- Added Traditional Chinese translations
- Added emergency calling feature