Featuring a vibrant new world that offers a unique gaming experience, Dawn of Isles is a multiplayer roleplaying game developed by NetEase Games. Craft the tools you need with your own two hands, use powerful elemental combos in combat, and match wits against your rivals and foes!
Dawn of Isles 1.0.4 Features
- Use your Axe and Pickaxe to gather resources and begin construction from the ground up.
- Develop workshops, pits, and piers to produce, process, and sell products.
- Plant and harvest crops, or “borrow” some from your neighbors.
- Infuse flasks with Elemental Spirits and unleash the primal power of nature.
- Produce quality fishing rods try to reel in cunning fish.
- Prepare delicious feasts that will tingle the taste buds
- Roam beautiful and diverse lands with your exotic pets.
- Learn the way of the Hunter’s Guild and dance with pets in the Flower Circle.
- Nourish and care for your animal companions, and let loose their potential with Pet Skills
- Choose from an array of weapons and skills for a variety of combat styles.
- Observe how the environment interacts with the elements and take full advantage to gain an edge in battle.
- Discern the weakness of fierce monsters, deal a fatal blow, and claim huge rewards
Download Dawn of Isles Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
How to install Dawn of Isles 1.0.4 Cache
- Download and Install Apk
- Extract and copy folder “com.netease.hdjygb” to “Android/Obb/”
- Play and enjoy it
- New Map: Draco Waste
- New Pets: Volcanic Squirr, Thunder Ankylo, Thunder Stego, Flame Axolotl, Fire Wyvern
- New Dungeon: Dragon King’s Fall
- New Outfit: Dragon outfit
- New Sacred Pet: Bamboo Hermit
- New Main Quest
- New Homeland Content: New Home Products, Lv. 5 Gathering Tools & Combat Items
- New Collection: Elemental Spirit & Home Ornament of Draco Waste
- Monthly Event Updates
- Bug Fixes & Class Balancing Changes