Take to the stars and command of a group of robots, guiding each to their own teleporter for deployment across the universe.
Bewildebots is a brain-frying new take on the puzzle genre that requires the player to direct up to 10 robots at once to a set of corresponding teleporters. Each move is a command that is sent to every robot at the same time, which each robot will perform based on the way it is facing.
Bewildebots 1.3.3 Features
- 300 handcrafted puzzles across 3 grid sizes
- 5 chapters, each with brain-frying new mechanics
- Undo all of your mistakes, even after failure
- Simple controls for one-handed play
- Playable in both landscape and portrait mode
- Fully playable offline
- No ads or in-app purchases
Download Bewildebots Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
- Fixed a bug that would cause trap tiles not to fall with combinations of moves and undos
- Added Japanese language support