The ‘Battles of the Ancient World’ game system is a tactical simulation of some of the greatest and most important battles from 1457 B.C. to 378 A.D.. Each scenario features one of these great battles and players may play as either side. Each unit in the game represents an actual unit that participated in the battle, each with an actual strength between 250 and 1,200 men.
The map represents the actual terrain over which each battle was fought. The game has been designed to ensure maximum playability and historical accuracy, in that order. There are over 55 different units across all the missions, ranging from elite Roman Legionaries, to Persian Scythed Chariots. Each unit has its own unique ability that you need to take advantage of in order to win each battle.
Battles of the Ancient World 2.3.0 Features
- High Definition Era Graphics.
- All missions, except the tutorial, can be played as both sides.
- 3 levels of difficulty.
- Over 50 Unique Units.
- Detailed Combat Analysis.
- Flank Attacks.
- Strategic Movement.
- Hours of Gameplay.
- Detailed Reference Charts.
- Map Zoom.
Download Battles of the Ancient World Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
How to install Battles of the Ancient World 2.3.0 Cache
- Download and Install Apk
- Extract and copy folder “com.hexwar.battlesoftheancientworld” to “Android/Obb/”
- Play and enjoy it
- Fix: Some UI scaling issues fixed.
- Change: Added light infantry setting which allows light infantry to move through other units and other units to move through light infantry.
- Fix: Issue with some units which have throwing weapons in hand it showed a ranged weapon capability in error.
- Change: When a unit kills an apposing unit in melee combat it will advance into the defeated units hex.