Do you hate the multiple steps it takes to just uninstall your apps ? Do you sometimes install many apps in order to find one that suits your needs, but then you hate the time it takes to uninstall the rest? Do you need to reset/uninstall apps frequently? Do you have a third party launcher and hate the fact that installing apps puts shortcuts on the old launchers?
If so, this is the app for you !
App Manager 4.47 Features
- Easiest uninstaller – single click on an app to uninstall it
- Batch operations of apps : uninstallation, share, disable/enable, Re-install, manage, open in Play-Store or Amazon-AppStore.
- APK files management
- Removed Apps history viewer
- Customizable Widgets, for uninstalling the recently installed app or clearing its internal/external data
- Normal/ROOT uninstallation of apps . Using ROOT, it’s much easier and faster
- Shows all kinds of apps, and not just those that you can launch. For example: widgets, live wallpapers, keyboards, launchers, plugins,…
- Auto-handling of apps that have admin privileges, allowing you to revoke them and uninstall the apps
- Auto add shortcuts to newly installed apps, no matter how you’ve installed them. Also choose exactly which launcher will have the new shortcuts
- Various operations on selected app:
- Share app as link or APK file
- Open link on play store.
- Kill background processes (available only on old Android versions)
- Stop app (needs ROOT+Honeycomb)
- Clear internal storage (ROOT)
- Create shortcut, including hidden ones
- Search the Internet for app’s name/package
- Disable/Enable app (ROOT)
- Sort apps by size, name, package, date installed, date updated, launch time
- OS uninstallation integration
- Useful shortcuts to built in apps
- Filter apps by:
- System/user apps
- Enabled/disabled apps
Download App Manager Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
- Minor bug fixes