ActionDash takes the Digital Wellbeing app as a starting point, makes it available to all Android users, then offers a deeper experience with enhanced insights and powerful customizations. ActionDash even allows you to set app usage limits and enter “focus mode”.
ActionDash gets its usage data directly from Android, so using it has no impact on your battery. Upon installing ActionDash you’ll already have more than a week’s worth of usage history to look at!
ActionDash aims to be helpful to everyone, whether you’re actively looking reduce your device usage or not. Its beautiful animations and visualizations give you full insight into how often you’re using your phone and in what ways.
ActionDash 5.0 Features
- Focus mode allows you to block troublesome apps
- Set daily app usage limits
- Usage Assistant, an intelligent, ever-present notification that provides live & contextual device usage stats
- Optionally secure ActionDash via biometric/fingerprint authentication (just like your banking app)
- Unlimited usage history
- Alternate themes including dark and AMOLED black
- Daily usage report notification
- Detailed device unlock and session length stats
- Configure the ‘start of the day’ to be 3am (handy for people who go to bed late)
- Options to include apps such as Daydream, Google Play Services, Pixel Launcher and the Digital Wellbeing app in usage stats (which Digital Wellbeing itself hides)
- Runs on all Android devices Lollipop and later
Download ActionDash Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
- Focus mode – prevent use of selected apps.
- App usage limits – set daily usage limits on a per-app basis.
- Usage Assistant – an intelligent, ever-present notification that provides live and contextual device usage stats.
- Refined app UI including displaying content beneath the navigation bar and translucent scrolling settings.
- Fully black Dark theme.
- Full support for Q’s Dark theme system toggle