Play your music while pitching the frequency of your music in real time to the 528hz frequency. The 528 Player will pitch shift your music in real time to 528hz (if the song is in 440hz it will be pitched to the 444hz frequency) when the sign “Pitch to 528hz” is visible to the right of the song name. So you don’t need to press anything, the player automatically converts all of your songs(only temporary) to 528hz by default.
528 Player 21.0 Features
- 20,000 + Live Radio Stations from all over the world which can be pitch shifted to 432hz and 528hz in realtime!
- Album Art Auto Search
- ID3 tags Editing/Displaying
Custom Playlists Creation, Integrate with other music players.
Choose songs or complete folders to play
- 444hz/440hz per track listening option
- Advanced filtering and search options
- Bluetooth Support
- Customization of design by the user
- Full Custom Themes coming up soon
Download 528 Player Mod APK
All files can be downloaded via direct links from the Hack Fuchsia servers. If the file is deleted or you have difficulty downloading, try disabling the ad blocker. If after disabling the AdBlocker, you can't try open link at new tab (long tap at button).
- Notification is now dismissable on pause
- Fixed crashes on some android pie and oreo devices, please contact us if yours still doesnt work
- Fixed some bugs in music state saving and loading
- Added Bulgarian Translation by Vladimir Georgiev Vladimirov (Thank You!)
- Fixed bug where list plays randomly when app is in background
- Added Play Next List under Playlists Tab (Songs Queue Chosen by you)
- Added the option to search for songs while adding songs to Playlist
- Fixed rearranging of a playlist